1. Introduction These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these "Terms" or these "Website Standard Terms And Conditions") contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website"). By using this website you hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Security Procedures You are required to provide a username, password and e-mail address as part of our security procedures. You MUST keep this information confidential and not to disclose it to any third party. We retain the right to disable any username or password if in our opinion you have failed at any time to comply with these Terms. By using our site You consent to the processing of information about You and warrant that all data provided by You is accurate. We cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to Your data or data of other registered users being compromised in any way. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any virus, Trojan, worm, logic bombs or other materials which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt in any way to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is held or any computer connected to our site. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and immediately terminate Your right to use our site. We also reserve the right to disclose Your identity to any third party (or relevant authority) who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by You to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy or in relation to any criminal offence or investigation. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to our site through Your internet connection is aware of these terms and conditions and complies with them.
3. Intellectual Property Rights Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
4. Restrictions You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: 1. publishing any Website material in any media; 2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; 3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material; 4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website; 5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; 6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; 7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; 8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Facebook outside the United States: 1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States;
2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Facebook (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use Facebook if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States;
3. You agree to be bound by all applicable laws relating to usage of our site applicable in your native jurisdiction.
5. Your Content In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party's rights. Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice. Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB does not endorse or adopt any opinion that any user places on the Website and expressly reserves the right to remove any and all such content that is in violation of applicable law. Squash the Beef LLC d/d/a STB will NOT be responsible, or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by You or any other user of this site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site, any materials which are harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discriminatory, sexually – oriented, racially offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, in breach of any license or approval, technically harmful, likely to give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability or otherwise unlawful or objectionable. Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account which in any way does not comply with these terms and conditions. Further, the materials displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB expressly excludes any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. 5.1 Report of Suspected Illicit Content and/or Material User hereby agrees to immediately report to Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB by way of correspondence to email@example.com any content or material that user encounters that is or may be perceived as harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discriminatory, sexually – oriented, racially offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, in breach of any license or approval, technically harmful, is likely to give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
6. Linking Where our site contains links to other third party sites and resources, these are provided as we thought they may be of interest to You and for Your information only. We have no control over the content of such resources and therefore accept no responsibility for them or their content or for any loss or damage that You may suffer from using them.
7. No warranties This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as to create any contractual rights, express or implied, between any party and Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB.
8. Limitation of liability In no event shall Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB, nor any of its officers, directors, agents, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB, including its officers, directors , agents, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
9. Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses, (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
10. Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. Variation of Terms Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
12. Assignment Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Squash the Beef LLC d/b/a STB and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. The Headings referenced herein are intended for purposes of illustration only and are not intended to form part of these Terms.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Delaware for the resolution of any disputes.